[Gist] Waje Reveals Her Movement To Chocolate City Music Group

If all goes according to plan, songstress, Waje may put pen to paper for Jos based music record company, Chocolate City. If they manage to pull this through, she will be the second female artiste on their books with Port Harcourt rapper, Pryse already claiming first FEMCEE. And by the way, Waje is no novice as she can hold her head anyday, anywhere.
While the rumor had persisted for months, the record label did not deem it fit to refute or confirm the news, but this time around, Waje herself has opened up on what is really going on.
‘We are trying to see how we can work together. They have been a very strong part of my career since ‘One Naira’ in the sense that they’ve really helped me in many ways. There is a possibility’, Waje told Channels TV presenter Victoria Idowu in an interview.
Waje was fully introduced to the Chocolate City camp after collaborating with rapper M.I on his 2010 hit ‘One Naira’ off his ‘MI2′ album.
‘It’s all about getting the right deal, this things do matter at the end of the day. Both Waje and Choc City need to know it’s worth it’, an inside source in Waje’s camp tells NET.

Posted By Kidahype

Robbers Rape Passengers On Highway

Several female passengers on board about 15 vehicles from Mampong heading towards Kumasi on Monday evening, allegedly suffered the unpleasant experience of being raped at gunpoint by a group of highway robbers who barricaded the road with blocks at the Mampong scalp area, unconfirmed reports states.

The unidentified hoodlums, whose exact number was still unknown, reportedly snatched several valuable items including mobile phones and huge sums of money belonging to their hapless victims—most of them were believed to be traders.

Allegations emerging indicated robbers satisfied their libido on the hapless female passengers in turns on the main road at the full glare of other male passengers and drivers of the blocked vehicles.

The robbers, after raping the women and taking away the belonging of the passengers, dashed into the thick forest near the robbery scene, leaving no trace of their hideout.

Sources alleged that by the time the police heard about the robbery spree and rushed to the scene, the robbers had already finished what could best be described as successful robbery expedition and fled.

Meanwhile, when contacted, ASP Yussif Tanko, the Ashanti Regional Police Public Relations Officer, confirmed that indeed a robbery incident happened at the Mampong scalp area on Monday around 11:00 p.m.

He was, however, quick to debunk reports that several women were raped during the robbery spree, stating that information reaching the police indicated nobody was raped during the incident.

ASP Tanko also debunked media reports that about 20 vehicles were robbed during the incident and said that reports gathered from one of the affected drivers indicated only five vehicles were robbed.

According to him, one of the robbed drivers by name Collins Adu, 40, told the police that when his vehicle reached the robbery scene, four vehicles had been stopped by the robbers who were then seizing items of their victims.

He said his bus, which was the fifth vehicle at the scene, was also stopped by the robbers who snatched his (Adu) techno mobile phone and a cash of GH¢170 and that another person on board his car, Mensah, was also robbed of his GH¢70.

Adu, during his report to the police, said though he saw passengers on board the other four vehicles being robbed, he could not pinpoint what the robbers took from them, since he was far away from them.

The driver told the police that he saw six robbers who had covered their heads with a cloth, with one of them in possession of a single barrel gun, during the illegal operation which lasted a few minutes.

ASP Tanko said reports that the police did not have any patrol vehicles on the Mampong/Kumasi stretch of the road, was not true. He indicated that the police had stationed four patrol vehicles in that area alone.

He said the driver, Adu, whilst lodging a compliant with the police, said a certain driver told him that the police were combing the road and this motivated him to set off. However, he unfortunately became a victim of the robbers.

ASP Tanko said apart from driver Adu who reported the matter to the police, the remaining four drivers were yet to report the matter to the law enforcement agents.

The Police PRO expressed worry over drivers’ decision not to report the matter to the police. He admonished affected drivers and passengers of robbery expeditions to always report matters of that nature to the police.

Posted By Kidahype

Woman With Two Vaginas Rejects $1m Deal To Feature In Adult Film

A woman with two vaginas  who has captured the attention of the pórn industry has said she would never consider accepting any role in a film.

Hazel Jones appeared on TV earlier this week, where she revealed she was diagnosed with ‘uterús didelphys’ – a condition which means she has two wombs and two cervixes.

The 27-year-old has since been approached by Vivid Entertainment, a U.S. ádult film production company.

But the horrified blonde, from High Wycombe, claims she would turned down any deal.

According to This Morning, she said: ‘I have never received any offers of this kind of work nor would I never consider doing it in a million years. ‘I just want to be left alone.’

The response comes after founder of Vivid Steven Hirsch wrote a letter to Ms Jones offering her $1m to star in one of his films, TMZ.com revealed. In the letter, Hirsch wrote: ‘You are obviously an extraordinary woman and I would like to make you an offer to star in an upcoming Vivid production.  
‘We would pay you up to $1 million for your services.’

Hirsch also promised to cover travel and accommodation expenses, as the film would be shot in Los Angeles.

Hirsch wrote: ‘We would fly you out to L.A. as soon as you are available and provide you with first class accommodations’

A spokesperson for Vivid confirmed the offer, saying: ‘It’s true. ‘Steven made an offer to Hazel Jones.’

Vivid became the first studio to introduce celebrity séx tapés, showing footage of Pamela Anderson and then-husband Tommy Lee and Kim Kardashian. Hazel Jones has yet to respond to the offer.

But she told ITV’s This Morning she was comfortable with having the condition – despite the fact she had to effectively lose her vírginity twice.

‘Once I found out what it was I told everybody,’ she told TV hosts Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield.

‘I thought it was amazing and it’s definitely an ice-breaker at parties’ She added: ‘If women want to have a look, I’m quite happy to show them, it’s not something I’m embarrassed by.’

Hazel went to the doctor after her long-term boyfriend told her she was ‘different’ in the genital area.

Hazel said previously she had found séx very uncomfortable, but now she didn’t suffer any adverse effects.

She turned down surgery as it could have left significant scar tissue.

Posted By Kidahype

[Top Gist] Deans Flogs Two Female Students For Galivanting In Class In UNIPORT

Two female students of the University of Port-Harcourt, Choba, Rivers State, department of Linguistics and Communication Studies, faculty of Humanities, were flogged on Friday, Sept 21, 2012, for gallivanting while class was going on.

The dean of the faculty, Prof O. M. Ndimele, flogged the two female students, while having LCS 100, with the 100 level LCS students, at the Convocation Arena of the school.

Although the incident has come and gone, one question that would last for quite a while is “why should a university student be flogged?”

Posted By Kidahype